A therapeutic natural Hemp based rich body lotion to keep skin nourished and soft. Helps to relieve sore muscles and stiffness. Fresh clean scent to keep you calm yet energized.
Apply freely as a hand or body lotion to soothe, replenish and protect the skin.
A therapeutic natural HEMP rich body lotion to keep skin nourished and soft. Helps to relieve sore muscles and stiffness. Fresh clean scent to keep you calm yet energized.
Directions: Apply freely as a hand or body lotion to soothe, replenish and protect the skin.
Active Ingredients Function:
- Hemp Seed Oil: hemp oil comes from the Cannabis Sativa or hemp plant and contains no psychoactive properties. Hemp oils are perfectly suited for skin, hair and whole body care due to its impressive essential fatty acid (EFA) profile, making it moisturizing, corrective and replenishing in skin care for all skin types. It is the balance of the polyunsaturated fatty acids omega-3, omega-6 and omega-9, linoleic acid, and gamma linolenic (GLA) that are rare in other vegetable oils that make hemp oil one of the most impressive oils for skin health. CBD itself can be useful for skin disorders with inflammation such as acne, UV damage, wrinkling, eczema, and psoriasis as it supports homeostasis in the endocannabinoid system, nervous system and the whole body.
- Organic Coconut Oil: Coconut oil is one of the world's great miracles. Its use in culinary dishes, health food, and skin care has exploded in recent years, however its use in its native countries has been since antiquity. Its fatty acid profile and high Vitamin E content makes it unique and desirable for many skin and hair care applications. It is non-clogging to the pores and nourishes and moisturizes the skin. It is protective from environmental damage of wind and sun and has natural sun filtering properties. It is antioxidant and protective to delay aging skin, as well as being corrective for skin disorders such as eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, as well as fungal skin infections. Soothes skin irritation and dryness.
- Organic Cocoa Butter: a protective and emollient butter that helps the skin to prevent moisture loss while softening and lubricating the skin.
- Aloe Vera Extract: Aloe Vera has been used for centuries for its skin soothing and moisturizing properties. It is naturally rich in protein, calcium, magnesium, zinc, vitamins A, B12, C and E, essential fatty acids as well as amino acids and skin rejuvenating enzymes. Helps skin heal and is good for burns. ● Msm: a naturally occurring sulfur compound present in the human body and in most foods and plants. Topical application of Msm can relieve many skin and pain issues such as acne, rosacea, devitalized skin and sagging wrinkled skin conditions. Msm acts on the collagen bundles and stimulates collagen and keratin synthesis in the skin resulting in a more youthful tone. Msm also has a skin brightening effect and can be useful in preventing UV and pigmentation damage.
- Vitamin E: an all natural preservative and antioxidant with skin enhancing capabilities. Softens dry and aging skin and helps to heal damaged skin and scar tissue.
Essential oil combinations create a synergistic healing that can address many skin conditions and problems.
- Organic Lavender Essential Oil: Valuable for most skin conditions since it promotes growth of new cells and has a balancing action on sebum.It has a pronounced healing effect on burns and sunburns and is helpful in cases of acne, eczema and psoriasis. Also said to heal abscesses and boils and minimize fungal growths. It can calm irritated skin conditions and is analgesic and pain relieving. Soothing aroma has a stress reducing effect on the emotions.
- Organic Lavandin Essential Oil: good for aches and pains, muscle stiffness and sore joints. Warms the limbs and increases circulation.
Clears the lungs and eases breathing. Energizing, uplifting and expansive aroma.
- Organic Peppermint Essential Oil: reduces pain after sprains or strain and helps to relieve sore muscles. Stimulating qualities are useful in numbness in limbs as well as relieving neuralgia. Beneficial for breathing and sinuses as well as clearing for mental fatigue and headaches. Energizing and refreshing aroma.
- Organic Lemongrass Essential Oil: eases muscular aches, spasms and physical tension by eliminating lactic acid and stimulating circulation. Toning for muscles and loose skin, making them more supple. It has a zesty, fresh, invigorating fragrance.
Cruelty Free and Vegan
Ingredients are Organic, Ethically Sourced and Fair Trade where possible
Keep in a cool dark place
Use within one year
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full gram.